- Identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries.
- Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements.
- Develop direct relationships with international key customers.
- Make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers.
- Ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales.
- Take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities.
- To constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
- Participate in international conferences and congresses
- Five years of relevant professional experience in international sales management and a track record in building from scratch, developing and growing export sales.
- Exhibit the needed leadership competencies for the role.
- A team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, flexible to work in a complex environment, deal with change and adapt your role in a fast-changing environment.
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on, problem-solving and results-oriented personality who can work under pressure, autonomously and bring innovative ideas (sales is a challenging field which can include outdated models and practices).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus especially French.
- Willing to travel as needed.